The primary conditions for membership:
- An interest in the purpose of HASD&IC
- Provision of two references from HASD&IC’s provider members (hospitals or health care systems)
- Demonstration of service to the industry
Benefits and Services
- One year enrollment as a HASD&IC Associate Member.
- Access to the Association’s expertise on a wide range of subjects, including federal and state legislation and issue management.
- Subscription to HASD&IC e-newsletter Bi-Weekly Briefing; introduction of organization in Bi-Weekly Briefing.
- Invitation to educational programs that HASD&IC may offer (excluding the annual meeting).
- Early invitation to participate as a sponsor of the HASD&IC Annual Meeting.
- Complimentary copy of the Statewide Annual Membership Directory.
- A corporate listing in the Statewide Annual Membership Directory as an Associate Member of HASD&IC.
- Organization listed on HASD&IC website as an Associate Member with a link to the organization’s website.
Categories and Qualifications
Individual or small firms of three or fewer professionals serving health care clients.
Annual Dues: $1,000
Firms employing more than three professionals serving health care clients (law firms, executive search firms, consulting firms and other health care clients).
Annual Dues: $2,000
Corporate/Health Care Supplier
Information systems, technological services, manufacturers, managed care organizations, equipment and pharmaceutical companies and other suppliers.
Annual Dues: $3,000
Applications for associate membership are subject to review by the Executive Committee. In reviewing applications, there may be requests for additional information or material. Applicants will be notified of membership effective date. Completed membership application forms should be sent to Membership Services at Hospital Association of San Diego & Imperial Counties, 5575 Ruffin Road, Suite 225, San Diego, CA 92123.
The purpose of associate membership is to serve organizations doing business with member hospitals. Services shall include information services and networking opportunities. The granting of an associate membership does not in any way constitute an endorsement of services and/or products by the Hospital Association of San Diego & Imperial Counties. Use of the HASD&IC logos or any statements of endorsement without consent of HASD&IC shall result in loss of membership and possible legal action.
Associate Membership is limited to those organizations ineligible for organizational or related membership.