The primary focus of the Hospital Association of San Diego & Imperial Counties (HASD&IC) is to provide our members with advocacy at the city, county and regional level while supporting the California Hospital Association (CHA) at the state and federal levels.
HASD&IC is committed to continuing to:
- Enhance our capabilities for effective advocacy with city, county and regional governmental entities;
- Share member concerns and recommendations with CHA staff;
- Connect members with CHA staff for technical expertise and public testimony;
- At CHA’s direction, work with state and federal elected officials in their district;
- Connect HASD&IC Board discussions to the CHA public policy development process.